Monday, November 07, 2011

Small Update

I have unfortunately been neglecting the ol' blog as of late. 

Unfortunately it has been mostly intentional.  I have a lot of things going on, and I am pretty much playing them close to the vest right now - for a variety of reasons. 

One reason is that the free time I often devote to this blog is being taken up somewhat by me planning/outlining/researching for a book. 

Another reason is that I am fully taking advantage of the downtime while I am not wrestling because of my injury.  I have been able to spend a lot of time with my loved ones, and I generally keep my personal life away from the wrestling one - so there hasn't been as much to write about. 

Hopefully some news coming soon... once I am freed up to discuss things, it will be discussed here first! 

No comments:

Post a Comment