Wednesday, February 23, 2011

"Project 33" - Match #92 - Ultimo Guerrero vs. Psicosis

Ultimo Guerrero vs. Psicosis
7 February, 2011
Arena Puebla; Puebla, Mexico



Part 2   Part 3

So, I started watching this match on Tuesday night, and the first video had the first two falls, and then about three minutes of the third fall.  If I had known it was going to cut off, I would have picked another match, because the user had not uploaded the end of the match yet. 

When I quit watching the match last night, I was disappointed, because it was a typical three falls Ultimo Guerrero formula match.  Two short falls, followed by a slightly longer third fall with lots of near falls. 

When the last two parts were uploaded today, I was pleasantly surprised by the third fall.  Keeping in mind that the third fall ended up going about 13 minutes, the paltry Puebla crowd was falling for everything they did in the third fall.  And with Tirantes as referee, there was a lot of drama for each fall, as you were just waiting for him to screw over Guerrero and favor Psicosis. 

The third fall was very fun to watch, but again, it goes back to the Ultimo Guerrero formula.  I just wish Ultimo would change up what he did in falls one and two, that way it didn't seem like such a formality to get out of the way so we could have a drama filled third fall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment