Monday, January 24, 2011

"Project 33" - Match #73: Samuray vs. Low Rider

Samuray del Sol vs. Low Rider
4 January, 2011
Arena Aficion; Pachuca, Mexico



So, awhile back my buddy Low Rider suggested that I check out Samuray Del Sol matches, because he was going to be wrestling him down in Mexico (and was going to beat his ass).  Well, Samuray uploaded the match, so I figured that this would be a fine one to watch, considering I already watched two of his US matches...

After a minute, I realize this was clipped.  That made me sad.  After viewing though, I decided that it was a pretty damn big deal to give two guys (one pretty young, the other there for the first time) around twenty minutes for a match.  Yes, it was three falls, but that doesn't change the fact that these two guys who had never wrestled each other before (and were probably total unknowns to this crowd) went out and had a pretty decent fast-paced match for about 15-20 minutes.  I mean, the video is almost 12 minutes, with stuff clipped out...

Besides, I cannot hate on any match in 2011 that has an awesome Oklahoma Roll in it.  I refuse.  If people do not keep doing moves and holds like that, they will be lost forever.

Stuff like this is why I wanna wrestle in Mexico...

No comments:

Post a Comment