7th Anniversary Event
1) Scary Gary def. Justin Neal by submission (Toun; Rd1)
2) DDK def. DJ Tom Sharp by pinfall (Toun; Rd1)
3) Devlin Anderson def. Ultra mega masked Homicide by pinfall (Toun; Rd1)
4) Nikita Allanov def. JT Stahr by pinfall (Toun; Rd1)
5) Devlin Anderson def. DDK by pinfall (Toun; Semi)
6) Nikita Allanov def. Scary Gary by pinfall (Toun; Semi)
7) Devlin Anderson def. Nikita Allanov by DQ. (Tourn; Final)
8) Aaron Williams def. Chris Carnage by pinfall
9) Jake Ashworth & Eclipso def. Cody Hawk & Dean Jablonski by DQ (WWC Tag)
10) Devlin Anderson def. Matt Taylor by pinfall (WWC Heavy)
I had two strong wins in the opening rounds. In arguably the most anticipated match of the first round (well, according to WWC's own poll), I pinned JT Stahr after he went for a Tommykazi, but I was able t push him off and hit a Sickle as he came off the ropes to get the pinfall.
|Nikita Allanov works over JT Stahr in the corner.|
In my Semi-final match, I was able to fight of Scary Gary's clawhold to get the duke with a big Sickle.
|Scary Gary eats a Lanza from the Soviet Shooter in a Semi-Final match|
|Nikita works over the injured arm of Devlin Anderson in the tournament finals.|
Anderson was able to pull off the upset in the championship match, which puts me in an odd position. Do I go after Taylor, who cost me the tournament win and the shot at his title, or do I go after the current champion Anderson - a man I had beaten who now hold the championship.