Sunday, November 28, 2010

Wrestle4Hope Results

WWC, RCW, W4H (27 November) Municipal Building; Aberdeen, OH
Attendance: 250?
Over $2000 raised for the Cancer Care Club

1) Dave Nevada def. Justin Neal by pinfall
2) Randy Allan def. Jimmy Malloy by DQ
3) Heather Owens def. Kara Killdare by pinfall
4) Sharkboy def. Dirk Extreme by pinfall
5) Aaron Williams def. Cody Hawk by pinfall
6) DDK def. DJ Tom Sharp, Nikita Allanov, Ed Gonzales, Eclipso, Jake Ashworth, Judas Thorne, Tommy Chill, Juggulator, Scary Gary (cibernetico)
7) Al Snow def. Matt Taylor by pinfall

I was not scheduled to appear on this event, but my schedule opened up, so I went to show my support for the Cancer Care Club.  When I arrived at the venue, I was asked if I would be willing to wrestle on the show, as a substitute.  I did, and joined Team Dangerous for the 5-on-5 elimination match, which was won by Team Dangerous when DDK pinned DJ Tom Sharp.

No comments:

Post a Comment