Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Nikita Allanov vs. Evan Steel FREE in Piqua this Saturday!



Dynamic Championship Wrestling is having a free Pro wrestling show. Come out and show your support.

Bring your fiends and family.

Fun, Food, Music and Pro wrestling all in one place. A great time for the whole family!

All of your favorite Pro wrestlers are going to be there!

Call 937-640-2691 for more info..... 


*************************

For those of you interested in attending, the Freedom Life Church is located at 9101 N County Road 25A, Piqua, Miami, Ohio 45356

During an interview taped this week for the above mentioned hotline, I was informed that I am scheduled to defend the DCW Heavyweight Championship against the "Real Deal" Evan Steel.  Since I have already defended the championship against him and cleanly defeated him (Back in May in Camden, OH), I have promised that nothing short of a miracle performed by Jesus himself will prevent me from leaving this church festival with the championship.  


I do not have any other details about the show!  Call the hotline for info! 

No comments:

Post a Comment